So if someone could make Germany into a religion I would totally praise it. haha that kinda sounds a little communist but seriously Berlin is amazing. Yes I did get into some shanagans in Prague and yes it was beautiful and all that Jazz but theres something that feels like home in Berlin. THis morning I woke up left my hostel by myself and went into downtown east Berlin to meet a bike tour group. I just went. Wasnt scared or nervous. I feel completely at home here and have even picked up on some German lingo. What can I say? Im a natural. I can completely blend into any culture/country. Right now Im debating whether to go out or not but I feel like I should since this is my first time in Berlin. Ok let me go so I can sneak into the shower before my random Irish roommate wakes up lol that might be super awkward. Lets hope hes a sound sleeper-til next time!
Sincerely yours,
Euro Trippin Traveler
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment