Friday, March 26, 2010

Budapest has Internet

So I find myself in a small hostel in Hungary right now. After a small problem finding the bus to the Malmö airport, Joey, Lauren, and I travelled the hour to Budapest where we´ll be staying till Monday morning. I love it here so far maining because its so cheap, but again just like Copenhagen the portions are so small and you end up still hungry after dinner. I cant say where I´ll end up tonight but just know that I´m safe and in Budapest (Pest side, cause thats how we role)....for now...haha just kidding. The hostel is actually really nice and is soooo bohemien. I def. spelled that wrong, but legit I´m sleeping in a lofted area on a cot with my friend Joey. Very hippy, but you know me as long as theres a free computer to use I´m good with anything/its 76 degrees here and I´m loving not wearing a coat! Love you all and please send emails I will be checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment