Friday, February 12, 2010

Yesterday...

Ever been woken up at 6 in the morning by a very tall Danish man? Well I'm proud to say that I have experienced that. We exercise pretty early in this house and I've actually motivated myself to get out of bed for the past todays.

Last night I went horse back riding in Denmark for the first time! More details to come. And right now I'm going to get my one bakery item of the week (which is really all you can have without gaining the Denmark 15) and going to the airport to pick up Amanda. Kinda going to be weird since I haven't been to Kastrup since I arrived.

So far things have been fine with Jakob and he claims that he's visiting me in 2 weeks. I kind of have my doubts about doing the the long distance Danish thing. I think he feels the same way, but we just both don't want to admit it and hurt the other person. Aww we're actually being grownups.

No comments:

Post a Comment