Needless to say it is cold here. On a normal day its -degrees C, which is pretty damn cold. So why would you expect to see a bare ass outdoors in such a cold environment? Haha well yesterday I did. Walking to the train station with Katherine, the busiest station in Copenhagen, I witnessed a little boy peeing with his father. Right out in the open this little tushy was there for all the rush hour commuters to see. I was shocked, but thats study abroad for ya. You never know whats going to happen next.
So that was my yesterday and I can't wait for tomorrow. Right now my bus comes in 12 minutes and I'm going to Danish class. It takes me about the same amount of time to commute there as I'd spend in class. WTF. Whatever, Danish is great! And I'm studying to be fluent.
...Amsterdam for the weekend.
Right now the Danish teenagers above me are blasting sexy bitch. Life just doesn't get better. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment