






So imagine you walk into a club of hundreds and hundreds of kids your age. They all are from different parts of the country and you suddenly realize that you are thousands of miles away from home in a city that's centered around the Danish language o and yes you don't know about 98% of the people. So yes that was my Friday night. I did meet a cute Danish boy who lives a half hour from me. We texted all night and might be hanging out soon. So that was exciting. Besides that I just have to say that the city is very different at night and so are the people. The men are very forward, which is very overwhelming. I know this whole experience is one that I'll learn from and take away from, but right now its like being taken from your warm and comfortable american home and being thrown into the Arctic ocean. Well if the Arctic ocean was full of very good looking Danish men who were just fascinated by your exotic American accent and the fact that your body actually does produce melanin.
No comments:
Post a Comment